Crawfish - Cornbread Dressing
- 10 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 small green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 recipe Basic Cornbread, crumbled
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peeled, cooked crawfish tails, thawed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and bell pepper, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir together vegetables, cornbread, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl until moistened. Spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until firm and golden brown.
You'll also love
- Quick Vegetarian Chili with... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cornbread Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- French Onion Soup - Mimi's 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Oven Baked Blackened Tilapia 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Pesto Grilled Shrimp 4.6/5 (38 Votes)