Thai Tofu With Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, And Lime
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil divided
- 1 package extra-firm tofu - (12 oz) drained, patted dry, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 pound yellow and/or green zucchini cut 1/2" cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/3 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice or more to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil divided
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; sauté until golden, about 4 minutes. Transfer tofu to bowl.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, then zucchini and bell pepper to skillet; sauté until beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Return tofu to skillet. Add ginger; stir 30 seconds. Add coconut milk, 3 tablespoons lime juice, soy sauce, and curry paste; stir to dissolve curry paste. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 6 minutes.
Season with salt and more lime juice, if desired. Stir in half of basil. Sprinkle with remaining basil; serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (764 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (216 Votes)
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- Stuffed Bell Peppers 4.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Castellane Pasta With Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek And Camembert Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, Radish, Watercress... 0/5 (0 Votes)