Thai Tofu With Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, And Lime
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil divided
- 1 package extra-firm tofu - (12 oz) drained, patted dry, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 pound yellow and/or green zucchini cut 1/2" cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/3 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice or more to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil divided
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu; sauté until golden, about 4 minutes. Transfer tofu to bowl.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, then zucchini and bell pepper to skillet; sauté until beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Return tofu to skillet. Add ginger; stir 30 seconds. Add coconut milk, 3 tablespoons lime juice, soy sauce, and curry paste; stir to dissolve curry paste. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 6 minutes.
Season with salt and more lime juice, if desired. Stir in half of basil. Sprinkle with remaining basil; serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Compote With Blood... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Split Pea Soup With Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Stir-Fried Brown Rice With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Sugarplum - Caramelized... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame-Citrus Crackers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Rosemary, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini And Spinach Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango And Lime Chiffon Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)