Beef Stroganoff with buttered noodles
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped plus 2 cloves minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- 3 pds. beef short ribs, cut into 2 ribs apiece
- 1 1/2 lbs. cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 c. chopped shallots
- 1/4 c. cognac
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. fresh chopped green onion
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 lb. egg noodles
- 3 T unsalted butter
- 2 T fresh chopped parsley
1. Brown garlic in oil. Add ribs and brown on all sides
2. Remove ribs and add mushrooms, shallots, whiiping cream, green onion, cognac, dijon mustard, sour cream.
3. Add back ribs and cook through.
4. Make egg noodles according to directions. Mix with butter.
5. Add parsley and garlic.
6. Serve ribs over noodles.