- 1 medium eggplant cut into 3/4 inch slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 28mins
1. Set oven to broil, generously spray both sides of each eggplant slice with cooking spray, place on broiler pan, broil 4-5 inches from heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. While eggplant is broiling, mix parmesan cheese,bread crumbs and oil.
3. Spoon bread crumb mixture over eggplant slices, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over bread crumbs, broil about 1 minute more or until the cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are browned.
4. Serve with spaghetti and red sauce.