- 12 red or new potatoes
- 6 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ stick butter melted
- Salt & Pepper
1. Boil potatoes, with skins on, until done (20-22 minutes).
2. Drain and let cool. Thinly slice the unpeeled potatoes.
3. Butter the bottom of a 9”x12” baking dish/casserole dish.
4. Put one layer of potatoes, salt and pepper, ½ cheese, and bacon in the casserole.
5. Dribble half of the butter over layer. Make another layer the same way.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees until bubbling hot, about 15 minutes.