Shrimp, bok choy & snow pea stir-fry
- 3 tbs. oyster sauce
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. Chinese rice wine (or dry Sherry)
- 1 tbs. water
- 1 teas. sesame oil
- 1/2 tbs.brown sugar
- 2 tbs. peanut or canola oil
- 16 large uncooked prawns peeled
- 1 red pepper julienned
- 1 bunch bok choy, leaves separated and chopped
- 16 snow peas, trimmed and halved on the diagonal
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Rice cooked
Mix together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, water, sesame oil and sugar in a small bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the oil and stir-fry the shrimp for 2 minutes.
Remove the shrimp from the wok and set aside on a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir fry the red pepper for 2 minutes.
Add the bok choy and snow peas and stir fry for 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and stir fry for a minute, then return the shrimp to the wok.
Add the sauce mixture and mix to heat through.
Serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Gingery Pork & Bok Choy Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Liver Sausage Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Trout Rillettes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Durango 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH CARROTS... 0/5 (0 Votes)