Broccoli and Cauliflower casserole
- Serves 8
- 1 large cauliflower & 1-2 bunches of broccoli
- Cut vegetables in bite size pieces and put in large casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-2 cups sharp cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
Mix and heat until cheese melts. Pour over vegetables.
¼ cup dry bread crumbs
¼ cup parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. melted butter
Mix and sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 for 40 min. or Microwave on high for 6-7 min. and finish off in oven.
To serve smaller number reduce amount of vegetables. Sauce and topping ingredients about the same.
You'll also love
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Liver Sausage Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli & Leek Pasta with Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nature's Table Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread (with cauliflower) 0/5 (0 Votes)