Spicy Chicken Pizza Roll Up
- 8 slices packaged precooked bacon
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
Preparation time 20mins
Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon; leave any drippings in skillet.
Add chicken to drippings; cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes. Crumble bacon and add to skillet. Drain extra liquid if necessary; stir in dressing mix.
Unroll dough on nonstick cookie sheet; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Spread chicken mixture over cheese. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Starting on 1 long side, roll up; turn seam side down. Brush with olive oil.
Bake 23 to 27 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cover with foil to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut on diagonal to serve.