Cranberry orange Walnut Relish
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice 1⁄2 cup sugar 4 Tbsp maple syrup 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces
Step 1: Combine orange juice, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, vanilla, and salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the cranberries and golden raisins.
Step 2: Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 3–5 minutes — or until the cranberries pop. Remove from heat and stir in the walnut pieces. Cover and chill 2 hours before serving with turkey.
Leftovers will last up to 2 days refrigerated in a sealed container.
You'll also love
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Liver Sausage Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cambodian Beef with Lime and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Jelly with Certo 0/5 (0 Votes)