Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Medium white sauce:
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach (thaw & drain well)
- 1 lg can artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbls butter
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 cup milk
- Dash of hot sauce.
Thaw and drain spinach.
Chop and drain artichoke hearts.
Combine with Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses.
Heat 2 tbls of butter, 2 tbls flour and 1 cup milk to sauce consistency.
Stir into other ingredients.
You'll also love
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Liver Sausage Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swimming Rama Chicken on Fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Studded Artichokes 0/5 (0 Votes)