Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Medium white sauce:
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach (thaw & drain well)
- 1 lg can artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbls butter
- 2 tbls flour
- 1 cup milk
- Dash of hot sauce.
Thaw and drain spinach.
Chop and drain artichoke hearts.
Combine with Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses.
Heat 2 tbls of butter, 2 tbls flour and 1 cup milk to sauce consistency.
Stir into other ingredients.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (389 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)