- 1 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10-oz tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- non-stick vegetable spray
- 40 slices pre-sliced packaged pepperoni
- 6 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. pizza sauce
Cooking time 10mins
Combine cheeses; set aside. Cut each biscuit into quarters; roll each quarter into a ball. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll each ball into a 2 1/2-3" circle on a lightly floured surface. Fit circles into miniature muffin cups coated with vegetable spray. Place one pepperoni slice snugly in bottom of each biscuit-lined cup. Spoon 1/2 tsp. pizza sauce on top of each pepperoni slice; sprinkle with about 1 1/2 tsp. of cheese mixture. Bake at 400 for 10-12 mins. or until golden. Serve warm.