Scalloped Corn - Grandpa Morgan's Way
- 3 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 8x11x2 inch casserole dish.
2.In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the creamed corn, eggs, 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 1/2 of the cracker crumbs. Pour mixture in into the prepared dish.
3.In a small bowl, mix the remaining melted butter, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper. Sprinkle crumb topping over the casserole.
4.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, until topping browns slightly and corn is bubbly around the edges.
You'll also love
- Homemade beef bologna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Trout Rillettes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Durango 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Oysters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SEARED SEA SCALLOPS WITH TARRAGON... 0/5 (0 Votes)