Scalloped Corn - Grandpa Morgan's Way
- 3 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 8x11x2 inch casserole dish.
2.In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the creamed corn, eggs, 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 1/2 of the cracker crumbs. Pour mixture in into the prepared dish.
3.In a small bowl, mix the remaining melted butter, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper. Sprinkle crumb topping over the casserole.
4.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, until topping browns slightly and corn is bubbly around the edges.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheddar Garlic Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood Cheddar Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Faidleys Crab cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Publix's Peppercorn Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered Mexican Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Porcini &... 0/5 (0 Votes)