Bratwurst Potato Skillet
- vegetable oil 3/8 cups
- red potatoes 6 mediums cut into 1/4-inch slices
- bratwurst 6 fully cooked cut into 1-inches pieces
- onions 3 smalls chopped
- green pepper 1 cup chopped
- soy sauce 6 tablespoons
- orange juice 3 tablespoons
- basil 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- salt 3/4 teaspoon
- pepper dash
In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add the potatoes cover and cook for 6 minutes or until browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add bratwurst, onion and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until meat is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine the soy sauce, orange juice, basil, salt and pepper add to the skillet.
Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are evenly coated.
You'll also love
- Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Raisin... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- French Onion Beef Roast With Rice 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Toasted Barley Salad with Fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Roast Beef and Gravy 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Perfect Potatoes au Gratin 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Kielbasa Cornbread 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy and Sweet Smoked Sausage 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Cider-Braised Bratwurst with Apples 3.8/5 (5 Votes)