Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 bag of cranberries
- 1 medium orange
- 3/4 to 1 cup of sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Put cranberries into food processor and chop into small pieces.
Remove seeds and rind from orange, chop into pieces.
Stir in sugar to desired sweetness.
Mix well, refrigerate several hours before serving.
May be frozen
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cambodian Beef with Lime and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Jelly with Certo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Roughy Fillets with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)