Slow Cooker Cranberry Roast
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 495mins
1. Place onion soup mix in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast in the slow cooker, and top with cranberry sauce.
2. Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
3. Remove roast, and set aside. Set slow cooker to High. Whisk together butter and flour, and slowly mix into the liquid remaining in the slow cooker to create a thick gravy. Serve with the roast.