Feta & Lamb Stuffed Grape Leaves (WB)
- 1/4 # ground lamb or beef
- 2 T finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 c crumbled feta (2oz)
- 1 T snipped fresh mint or oregano
- or 1/2 t dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/2 of a 16oz jar grape leaves (20 leaves), drained &
- well rinsed
- olive oil
- lemon wedges
- Note: I added rice, chives, tarragon, dill, parsley, 2T tom paste, 1/3c lime juice
Cooking time 4mins
Cook meat onion & garlic. Drain fat.
Stir in feta, mint or oregano, & pepper. Set aside.
Place 1 T filling in each leaf & wrap up.
Place seam-side down in a microwave dish.
Cover & chill till needed or heat immediately.
To heat, add 1 T water to baking dish. Brush leaves with EVOO. Cover & microcook 4-5 min, turning dish once.
Serve at once with lemon wedges.
per 2: 40 cal, 3 g fat, 1g sat fat, 10mg chol,
38mg sodium, 0g carb, 0g fiber, 2g pro
You'll also love
- Grilled Tilapia with Smoked... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts With... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread in a Jar 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Penne with Spinach, Cherry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cajun Sausage, Shrimp, Peppers,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grape Smoothie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lamb Kebabs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)