Roast Lamb With Marionberry-Pecan Crust
- 2 well-trimmed racks of lamb - (abt 1 1/4 lbs ea)
- 6 tablespoons marionberry or boysenberry jam
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless
- French bread
- 4 tablespoons butter - (1/2 stick) melted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Combine jam and Dijon mustard in small bowl; whisk to blend. Mix pecans, Italian parsley, and fresh breadcrumbs in another small bowl to blend. Spread half of mustard glaze over rounded side of each lamb rack. Pat half of breadcrumb mixture over mustard glaze on each. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Transfer lamb to large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until breadcrumb topping is golden and thermometer inserted into lamb registers 130 degrees for medium-rare, about 30 minutes. Cut racks between bones into individual chops and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Test-Kitchen Tip: For fresh breadcrumbs, grind pieces of crustless French bread in food processor to coarse crumbs.
You'll also love
- Radicchio And Endive Caesar With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Satay With Fresh Vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear And Almond Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Muscovy Duck Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lentil Soup With Lamb And Mint 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Raspberry Heart Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Chipotle Salmon With... 0/5 (0 Votes)