Smoked Salmon Puff Pastry
- - 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- - 1 egg
- - 8 ounce Alaska Smoked Salmon
- - 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- - 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- - dash red paper
- - salt and black pepper
- - 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- - 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
1. Blend cream cheese and till the smoothened.
2. Cut up Alaska Smoke Salmon and fold in with remaining ingredients, except puff pastry.
3. Cut pastry into 2 x 2 inch squares.
4. In between theses square put 1 table spoon of salmon mixture.
5. Now fold the edges of pastry square in its center over the salmon mixture.
6. Bake this for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until it turns puffed or golden brown.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)