Smoked Salmon Puff Pastry
- - 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- - 1 egg
- - 8 ounce Alaska Smoked Salmon
- - 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- - 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- - dash red paper
- - salt and black pepper
- - 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- - 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
1. Blend cream cheese and till the smoothened.
2. Cut up Alaska Smoke Salmon and fold in with remaining ingredients, except puff pastry.
3. Cut pastry into 2 x 2 inch squares.
4. In between theses square put 1 table spoon of salmon mixture.
5. Now fold the edges of pastry square in its center over the salmon mixture.
6. Bake this for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until it turns puffed or golden brown.
You'll also love
- Orange Ginger Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fancy Baked Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Seafood Salad - Kay Gardner 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Squash, red pepper and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pistachio Encrusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked-Salmon pizza with Red Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Brine 0/5 (0 Votes)