Pea Tendrils With Crimini Mushrooms And Leeks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup thinly-sliced leek (white and pale green parts only abt 1 medium)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms sliced
- 8 cups pea tendrils left intact
Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add leek; cover and cook until leek is soft but not brown, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high; add garlic and mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms begin to brown, about 7 minutes.
Add pea tendrils; cook until pea tendrils just begin to wilt, tossing often, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Dungeness Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Muscovy Duck Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Buttermilk Pudding... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi With Blood Orange,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Garlic Shrimp And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek, Potato, And Tarragon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Mushrooms And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leeks Vinaigrette With Smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)