Broccoli Grape Harvest Salad
This delicious harvest salad has it all! You can also make this ahead of time so it's great if you are planning for an elaborate meal or party.
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 6 cooked turkey bacon slices, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 210mins
Adapted from southernliving.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan for about 6 minutes until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Then prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems and separate into small pieces using a paring knife.
In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, red onion, vinegar and salt and toss with broccoli, hot cooked pasta and grapes. Stir to coat.
Cover and chill for up to 3 hours. Stir in bacon and toasted pecans just before serving, enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Mango & Avocado Salad 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Cookies 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Chex Mix 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Katie Lee's Cornbread Stuffing 4.4/5 (18 Votes)