Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly-brewed strong coffee or more to taste
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Toasted pine nuts
Bring cream and 1/2 cup coffee to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and cinnamon. Stir until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth. Mix in vanilla extract.
Scoop ice cream into bowls. Top with warm fudge sauce and pine nuts.
This recipe yields 8 servings.