Berry Cheesecake Pudding Salad
- 2 small boxes instant cheesecake pudding (white chocolate pudding also works)
- 1 (32 oz.) container low fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (16 oz.) container light cool-whip
- 16 oz. frozen mixed berries, partially thawed
- 3 large fresh bananas, sliced
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
Pour yogurt into a large bowl and mix in pudding (it will be kind of lumpy). Fold in the cool-whip (the lumps will go away as you stir it). Add all of the fruit and stir to combine. Keep refrigerated.