Lamb Chops With Feta And Banyuls-Cherry Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 8 lamb loin chops - (4 oz ea)
- 1 cup dried tart cherries - (abt 6 oz)
- 1 cup Banyuls vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine oil, garlic, and thyme in small bowl. Rub all over lamb; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to baking sheet.
Meanwhile, combine cherries, vinegar, broth, and sugar in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, about 15 minutes. Stir in butter. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
Bake lamb 10 minutes. Top with feta cheese; bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes longer. Divide lamb among plates. Top with sauce.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Irish Soda Bread With Raisins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Raspberry Heart Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Bacon, Pomegranate, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Racks Of Lamb With New... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Leg Of Lamb With Fennel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chops With Artichokes And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Spiced Lamb Chops With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear, Cherry, And Pine Nut Tartlets 0/5 (0 Votes)