Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter makes chocolate even better! These are super simple to make, the candy coated peanut butter pieces add nice color contrast and peanut buttery taste!
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces or chocolate chips
- 1/2 of oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from duncanhines.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, oil, peanut butter, eggs and milk in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Stir in peanut butter pieces. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling racks.
You'll also love
- Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn... 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Mounds Poke Cake 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Almond... 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Whoopie Pies,... 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)