Salad, Lettuce Cranberry Honey Walnut
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme freshly chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried*
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 5 ounces mixed greens baby
- 3/4 cup cranberries, dried *
- 1 small shallot thinly sliced, or 1/2 small red onion*
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup goat (chevre) cheese soft, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a small bowl, toss chopped walnuts with honey, spread evenly on a baking sheet.
Bake until walnuts are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
Meanwhile Whisk vinegar, mustard, oil and thyme in the small bowl.
Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Mix greens, cranberries, and onion in a large bowl.
Mix in enough dressing to coat.
Sprinkle with honey glazed walnuts and goat cheese.
You'll also love
- Mahi Mahi with Mango-Vanilla Coulis 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Cornish Hens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stick Raisin Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Filled Crepes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- simple tomatoe salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- strawberry coconut cream soda 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach "Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and... 0/5 (0 Votes)