This recipe comes from Hawaii and makes enough to feed a large family or group of people.
Susan A. McDonald-Wright
- Brown together and drain:
- 12 oz small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 2-3 large onions, chopped
- Mix together and add:
- 1 T dry mustard
- 1 can ripe pitted black olives
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can creamed corn
- Season to taste with: Salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, paprika
Add 1 package frozen peas. Place in greased 9x13” casserole dish, cover with grated cheddar cheese
Bake 30 – 40 minutes at 325ºF.