Kick Ass Salsa
- 6 plum Roma Tomatoes
- 1 ea. green, red, yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 big cloves fresh Garlic
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 Jalapenos (can substitute 1 jalapeno for 1 Serrano Pepper)
- Juice from 1-2 Limes (the more the merrier)
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1-2 tsp. Cumin Powder (again the more the merrier)
Cut up into chunks and throw it all in the food processor or blender.
Mix until desired consistency.
Refrigerate over night so that all of the flavors blend.
Serve with chips. Delicious on tacos or tostadas.