Campanelle Pasta With Burrata Cheese, Spinach, Lemon, Almonds
- 1 pound campanelle (trumpet-shaped pasta) or fusilli (spiral-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons butter - (1/4 stick)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon peel
- 1 package baby spinach - (6 oz - abt 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1 pound burrata cheese cut into 1" chunks
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and lemon peel.
Drain pasta; transfer to large bowl. Place spinach and almonds atop hot pasta. Pour hot lemon mixture over spinach. Toss until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. Divide pasta among plates. Top with burrata cheese, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Rosemary, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Chipotle Salmon With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bronze And Red Lettuce Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Bacon, Pomegranate, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barley And Lentil Soup With Swiss... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini And Spinach Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Springtime Bow Ties With Ham And... 0/5 (0 Votes)