Pizza Dippin’ Strips
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 15 thin slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Pasta Sauce, heated
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On greased baking sheet, roll pizza dough into 12x9-inch rectangle. Fold edges over to make 3/4-inch crust. Bake 7 minutes.
3. Evenly top pizza crust with pepperoni, then cheese. Bake an additional 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 2 minutes.
4. Cut pizza in half lengthwise, then into 1 1/2-inch strips. Serve with Pasta Sauce for dipping.