Asian glazed pork tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 3/4 lb each
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbl. hoisin sauce
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only, finely sliced
- 1 tbl. sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. finely chopped orange zest
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 tbl. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- reserved Marinade
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and whisk them until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade for the sauce.
2. Place pork in shallow non-aluminum dish. Pour marinade over pork. Cover and refridgerate for 2-4 hours.
3. Grill the pork or bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
4. Combine the reserve marinade with the chicken broth, bring to boil.
5. Slice pork, spoon sauce over it and serve.