Watercress, Radish, Endive Salad, Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress - (abt 8 cups) thick stems trimmed
- 2 small Belgian endive heads cut lengthwise
- into 1/4"-wide strips
- 2 bunches radishes trimmed, sliced
Stir mustard seeds in small dry skillet over medium heat until seeds begin to pop, about 3 minutes. Transfer to small bowl; cool. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard to mustard seeds. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Toss watercress, endive, and radishes in bowl with enough dressing to coat.
This recipe yields 6 servings.