Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- Salt to taste
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Mix the salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together. Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and the seasoning mix. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the grill.
3. Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl and mix well. Chill until ready to use.
4. Grill the salmon to desired doneness and top with avocado salsa.
You'll also love
- Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crack Cake 4.2/5 (51 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- EASY STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Crab and Shrimp Bisque 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp Piccata Pasta 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Bowties 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pan Seared Halibut 4.5/5 (11 Votes)