- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups chopped water chestnuts (2 cans)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz bag)
- 1/2 lb Maple flavored bacon, fried crisp and broken
- 6.5 oz bag white Old Dutch Gourmet popcorn
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Pour over vegetables, cheese, and
bacon. Toss well.
Just before serving, add the popcorn and toss again to mix.
Keeps for up to two week in the fridge. Add more popcorn to freshen up.