Candy Bar Brownie Bomb
This decadent ice cream dessert has a rich brownie crust and is drizzled with Smucker’s®Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping.
- ~For the ICE CREAM:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 (2.07 oz.) chocolate covered peanut nougat candy bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping, plus additional for garnish
- ~For the BROWNIE:
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped cocktail peanuts
Adapted from eaglebrand.com
~For Ice Cream:
* BEAT cream and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
* Divide in half.
* Beat peanut butter into one half of cream mixture. Swirl in 1/4 cup fudge topping. Do not over mix.
* Stir candy bar pieces into remaining cream mixture.
* Freeze 3 hours or until partially frozen.
* Coat 9-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour.
* Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg.
* Pour into prepared pan.
* Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
* Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
* LINE 2.5 quart (9-inch) diameter bowl with plastic wrap.
* Spread peanut butter ice cream evenly on bottom and sides of bowl.
* Freeze 1 hour until firm.
* Spread candy bar ice cream over peanut butter ice cream, filling bowl completely.
* Place brownie on top.
* Cover; freeze 2 hours until firm.
* INVERT bomb onto serving dish.
* Remove bowl and plastic wrap.
* Drizzle with fudge topping. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.