Fresh Pickled Cucumber Salad
Make the best Fresh Cucumber Salad with this simple recipe. Make a small batch for a gathering, or make a large amount and save it for two months!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- 7 cups unpeeled pickling cucumbers, sliced thin (about 7 large dills)
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup bell peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Mix cucumbers, onions, peppers and salt; set a side.
Put vinegar, sugar, celery seed and mustard seed in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool for one hour. Pour mixture over cucumbers.
Put in jars and store in refrigerator. It will keep up to 2 months.
Makes 2 quart jars.
You'll also love
- Mom's Best Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Root Beer Bourbon Sauce for Sweet... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Foolproof Rosemary Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Kim's Coleslaw 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad (adapted for... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe