DIY Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- For a cocktail:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- fresh strawberries
- rum (white or brown)
In a small saucepan combine the water and the sugar over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves.
Combine lime jucie, strawberries, and sugar syrup in a blender and puree until smooth.
To make a cocktail; combine 1.5 cups ice, 1/4 cup daiquiri mix, 2 sliced strawberries, and 3 Tbsp rum in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass with a straw, and garnish with a strawberry.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)