OMG BLT Dip
Oh yeah. A dip that tastes just like a BLT. Bacon, cream cheese, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and spices are melted together and served with chopped tomatoes and lettuce on top. Serve with crackers.
- 1 1/2 pound bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian ceasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Set aside 3/4 cup fried crumbled bacon.
In a large bowl combine rest of bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, mustard and salt & pepper.
Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cups bacon and lettuce over the top of the hot mixture. Serve immediately with bread rounds, crackers or pita chips.