BANANA PUDDING CAKE
- 1 box (full-size) yellow cake mix + ingredients needed to make cake
- 2 -3.4 oz instant banana pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 20 vanilla wafers, crushed
- Fresh banana slices
- 8 oz container Cool-Whip, thawed
1. Bake cake in 13x9" pan. Let cool for a few minutes.
2. Using a round-handled wooden spoon, poke holes (to the bottom of the pan) all over cake top
3. Mix both boxes of pudding with 4 cups of cold milk. Let thicken slightly.
4. Pour pudding over top of cake into holes, pushing into holes if necessary
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Spread cool-whip over top of cake.
7. To serve, sprinkle crushed vanilla wafers over top and garnish with banana