Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed or chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
Adapted from fitandhealthywithdebbie.blogspot.jp
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
* Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds.
* Add remaining ingredients to the food processor. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
* Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
* Let them cool on a wire rack for just a few minutes.