These homemade meatballs and sauce cook together in the oven for easy one-pan clean up. The smoky-sweet sauce tops these meaty morsels with fun!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
Adapted from simplysavvyrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together until well incorporated, using your hands. Form into 1½ inch balls (or use a medium to large cookie scoop) and place on a large baking sheet or 12 by 18 inch baking dish.
For the sauce, mix all of the ingredients together and evenly pour over all of the meatballs. Bake 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Chicken-fried Hamburger (makes 6... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Self-Rising Pineapple Upside-Down... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- BBQ Pork Recipe (Char Siu/Char... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Scalloped Yukon Gold & Sweet... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sensational Sirloin Kabobs 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- SWEET AND SOUR GROUND BEEF 5/5 (2 Votes)