Raspberry Lemon Sweet Rolls
Old-fashioned cinnamon buns were the inspiration for our Raspberry Lemon Sweet Rolls and we know you'll love these as much as the original. Hot out of the oven, these are hard to resist.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot water
Adapted from mrfood.com
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
* Unroll pizza dough and pat into a 9- x 12-inch rectangle.
* Spread jam over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
* Beginning with a long side, roll up jelly roll-style, and pinch seam to seal. (Do not seal ends of roll.)
* Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices cut side up in prepared muffin cups.
* Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
* Remove rolls from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
* In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and hot water, stirring until smooth.
* Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Apple Pecan Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Blueberry Walnut Bars 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Classic Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Jello Shots 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake 4/5 (61 Votes)
- Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinegairette 4.6/5 (27 Votes)