Nanny's Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Creamy and lightly seasoned, these mashed potatoes are perfect for your holiday dinner or really any time of the week that you're craving a rich and creamy mash. It's the best comfort food and goes best with other comfort foods like fried chicken, meatloaf, steak, or even just by itself, because it is that good!
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 to 1 cup 2% milk, warmed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Place potatoes in a 6-quart stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes; return to pot and stir over low heat 1 minute to dry.
Coarsely mash potatoes, gradually adding butter, sour cream, cheese, seasonings and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Stir in parsley.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Basil Tortellini Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo TOMATO PIE WITH ALMOND FLOUR... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Caramelized... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup With Ancho and Apple 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Enchilada... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn & Delicata Squash... 5/5 (1 Votes)