Fresh Corn & Avocado Salad
- 6 ears corn
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large avocado, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook corn until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water until cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado, and basil in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make the vinaigrette, whisking until blended.
3. Cut corn kernels off cobs and add to salad, then pour in vinaigrette and toss gently to combine.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash with Indian Spices 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brownies - Sweet Potato Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pomegranate Jalapeño Glazed Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Grapefruit, Avocado,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Macaroni and Grilled Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Basil Gratin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)