Jim's Devilled Eggs
- 6 eggs hard-cooked and shelled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 Tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon salt
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Halve eggs, lengthwise, and carefully remove egg yolks; slice off small piece of each egg white shell, so they won’t roll over.
2. Press yolks through fine sieve into small bowl or mash with a fork; blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, onion, salt, and sweet relish until smooth.
3. Arrange egg white in a shallow dish. Fit pastry bag with a medium star tip and fill egg yolk mixture; pipe into egg white shells. Sprinkle lightly with paprika. Lightly cover dish; refrigerate until serving time.