Raspberry Layered Chocolate Brownies
These decadent delights feature rich chocolate brownies topped with a raspberry preserves, but wait there's more... the raspberry preserves are then topped with chocolate frosting! Make sure to freeze the brownies with the raspberry preserves for around 40 minutes to make the spreading of the frosting easier. Enjoy!
- CREAMY BROWNIE FROSTING:
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Red Raspberry Preserves
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from smuckers.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare and bake brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Cool 10 minutes.
Spread brownies with preserves. Place in freezer 40 minutes or until preserves are chilled and firm. Before removing brownies from freezer, prepare frosting. Carefully spread chocolate frosting over preserves. Freeze 15 minutes. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Combine butter, cocoa, light corn syrup and vanilla; beat until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk; beat until smooth.
You'll also love
- Easter Lamb Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Bark 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Cupcakes 4/5 (44 Votes)
- New York Style Lemon Cheesecake 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Rose Levy Beranbaum's Fresh... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Jelly Roll-Raspberry Amaretto 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Jam (Made Easy) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)