Grapefruit, Mango, Banana Breakfast Shake
Breakfast and Brunch - Nancy N Wilson
- 3 lg red grapefruit, juice only
- 1 cup mango, ripe (or peaches), peeled and sliced
- 1 lg banana, ripe (but not overly ripe)
- 6 oz Greek peach yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish with thin slices of bananas
Adapted from google.com
Juice grapefruit, should make approximately 1 1/3 cups juice.
In a blender, combine grapefruit juice with mango, banana, yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, ice and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Sweeten with additional honey, if desired.
You'll also love
- Awesome Angus Beef Wraps 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheese Ravioli with Mushrooms and... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot Caramel Apple Cider 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Italian Chicken with Lemon Butter... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana split cake 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Mango Ice Cream 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- MJ's Pineapple-Mango Smoothie 4.9/5 (8 Votes)