Grapefruit, Mango, Banana Breakfast Shake
Breakfast and Brunch - Nancy N Wilson
- 3 lg red grapefruit, juice only
- 1 cup mango, ripe (or peaches), peeled and sliced
- 1 lg banana, ripe (but not overly ripe)
- 6 oz Greek peach yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish with thin slices of bananas
Adapted from google.com
Juice grapefruit, should make approximately 1 1/3 cups juice.
In a blender, combine grapefruit juice with mango, banana, yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, ice and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Sweeten with additional honey, if desired.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pork lumpia/spring rolls 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Bob Marley Frozen Drink 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Banana Pudding 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Morning Buns 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Foolproof Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (35 Votes)