Pulled Pork Griddle Cakes
by Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising white cornmeal mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chopped pulled barbecued pork (without sauce)
1. Whisk together cornmeal mix and next 5 ingredients just until moistened; stir in pulled pork.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each griddle cake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked; turn and cook other side 2 to 3 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Cheese Manicotti 0/5 (0 Votes)