Coconut-Lime Chicken & Snow Peas
Fat 3 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Cholesterol 67 g
Carbohydrates 13 g
Dietary fiber 4 g
Protein 29 g
Sodium 190 g
- 1 cup “lite” coconut milk, (see Tips for Two)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces chicken tenders
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 3 tablespoon sminced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
Adapted from webmd.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and salt in an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish. Transfer 1/4 cup of the dressing to a large bowl; set aside. Place chicken in the baking dish; bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add lettuce, cabbage, snow peas, cilantro and onion to the large bowl with the dressing; toss to coat. Divide between 2 plates.
4. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and thinly slice. Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salads. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the coconut cooking liquid over each of the salads.
You'll also love
- goat cheese tart with honeyed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lettuce Wrap Gyros with Chicken &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheescake Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade No Bake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli with Olives, Garlic &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Joys 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen Coconut Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)