Mandarin Orange & Almond Salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained but reserve the juice for dressing)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1-2 t. olive oil
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1 t. cracked pepper
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. juice from mandarin oranges
- 1 T. champagne vinegar
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
Mix greens together.
Mix 1 t. of olive oil with almonds then sprinkle with 1 t. sea salt and 1 t. cracked pepper.
Whisk 3 T. olive oil, mandarin orange juice champagne vinegar, and pinch of salt and pepper. Spread the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cook them for about 7-10 minutes. Check them often and stir and flip the nuts at the half way mark on time, to make sure that all nuts are heating evenly.
Toss the greens with the dressing then top with the oranges and almonds.
You'll also love
- Dad's Pan-Fried Green Beans 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 4.1/5 (65 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bread Pudding 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Peach BBQ... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes (with... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Orange Creamsickle Cookies 4.6/5 (25 Votes)