Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken, Cranberries, Goat Cheese & Sage Cream
- 4 oz dried cranberries
- 1/4 c white wine
- 1 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 lb grilled, sliced chicken breast
- 2 T sage
- 1 l/2 lbs cooked orecchiette pasta (3/4 lb dry weight)
- 12 oz fresh goat cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place white wine in a small pot. Bring to a boil and add cranberries. Let Stand 20 minutes or so for the cranberries to absorb the wine.
2. Place cream in wide, shallow sauté pan. Reduce by almost half.
3. Add chicken, cranberries, and sage. Bring to a simmer.
4. Add cooked pasta and goat cheese. Toss, adjust seasonings, and serve.